Welcome to the Johnson Family Website
After a couple of unreleased redesigns, we are finally releasing our new blog and website! There is still a lot that is not yet fully completed, so please pardon our dust. But we’re excited that we finally have enough completed to go live with our new website.
Please feel free to register and make comments on our blog, news posts, and videos. We love the feedback we get in our posts from our family, friends, blogging buddies, and others!
Why We Have a Website
So why did we create this website in the first place? The following are some of the reasons:
- To make it easy for family and friends to stay up to date on news and stories about our family
- To give to family and friends status updates for each family member (something Brandon programmed) – including the kids, who don’t have Facebook and other social tools available to post their status updates
- To express our thoughts, feelings, and experiences
- Another social networking venue
- Because we enjoy reading the news and stories of our family and friends
- To “show off” our kids to their grandparents
- To share our knowledge and experience on certain topics we feel others might want to know more about
- To connect with people like us
- Because Brandon likes to program certain things in a non-critical web application environment… a kind of testing grounds, like bomb testing or something…
- And… Just for fun
We hope you enjoy something you find here about our crazy family! And thanks for stopping by!